Monday, September 19, 2011

1995 ford mustang 3.8?

hello, I'm having a big issue with my mustang and I cant figure out what's wrong. I keep hearing a rattle when I accelerate and sometimes when I hit a bump on the road coming from the right tire. I've already changed the tie rod inner and outer, replace the struts on both sides, changed my tires , got a wheel alignment, I also had my bearings checked out but its been said the bearings are good. Everything above where needed but the noise is still there. I don't know what the noise could be. can you help me? please...
1995 ford mustang 3.8?
I think the problem has nothing to do with your wheel, or your suspension. Pop the hood and have a friend press the gas in park, you watch for something rattling, I'm guessing its a lose restraint for something thats shaking, not your suspension.
1995 ford mustang 3.8?
It's a Ford, it's a miracle it's lasted this long.

Just kiddin', good luck.
Does this mustang have rims or hubcaps? If it has hub caps you may have one rattling on you. pull them off and see if the problem goes away. There is also a heat sheild on the catalitic converter that will often work its way lose. I would check that out. another issue is the possibility of rocks in side the fram or cross member rattling around.