Monday, September 19, 2011

Car Trouble????

Ok My car is real shaky at low speeds, like below 45mph it has been doing that for a week or so, I figured I would change the tie rod end, or maybe wheel bearings, do you think that might help that problem...? and now starting today, the car will not turn left, without some pretty good force, even while parked you cant turn the wheel left, turning right works fine, and this is what gets me, while parked, when i step on the gas and turn the wheel it turns, when i am park, or neutral. Can anyone please give me a some sort of solution to this problem? thanks
Car Trouble????
It sounds like your engine is misfiring which causes it to lose power. Then your power accessories like the power steering don't work right. So to start with, I'd get an ignition tune up if you haven't had one in a long time. Make sure your air filter has been changed in the last 25,000 miles. Check your power steering fluid level.