Monday, September 19, 2011

What is the warranty on tie rods?I have a 2006 Uplander, 26000 miles.Dealer told me that it sounds like brakes

I took my car in to PepBoys for an oil change and asked them to check my brakes. They concluded that there was play in my tie rods and to go back to my dealer. Dropped the call off last night and was told from the dealer that it's probably my brakes because we had a bad winter. I am waiting for an answer from them today.
What is the warranty on tie rods?I have a 2006 Uplander, 26000 miles.Dealer told me that it sounds like brakes
Your tie rods are still under full factory warranty unless you some how caused physical damage to the tie rods in some sort of an driving accident. Any repairs should be covered at 100% parts and labor. You can verify all details of you cars warranty in your owners manual warranty booklet normally supplied with your car at the time of purchase.
What is the warranty on tie rods?I have a 2006 Uplander, 26000 miles.Dealer told me that it sounds like brakes
http://wyhtqt.rocks.it

you can get much information in this website,kindly stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,and you can aslo get your question answer in Google Search in this website, which has already helped me very much.
The bigger question from your post besides the tie rod issue (from a mechanic's perspective) is, what the %$%# does a bad winter got to do with the brakes?
bad brakes has nothing to do with bad tie rods. what kind of mechanic told you this? auto zone sells lifetime parts, but i dont know about tie rods. sounds like you better get another opinion before you start spending money you might not have to.